1. Wrist bands as per your booking will be issued at the festival and which will allow you to access all stages for designated dates. Please have your wrist-band on at all times. They are washable. In case wristbands are taken off or lost, a replacement wrist-band will be issued at full value of the ticket.
2. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
3. Tickets are non refundable and non transferable.
4. Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a valid wristband.
5. Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the festival.
6. This ticket is issued in accordance to terms and conditions, rules and regulations of the venue.
7. Any breach of the terms and conditions or the rules and regulations or any unacceptable behaviour as a matter of fact which would likely cause damage, nuisance or injury to one self or others shall entitle the management of the event to ban you from the venue and all future events.
8. The venue may on separate occasions conduct unannounced security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. Security procedures, including frisking remains the right of the management.
10. Readmission is only allowed if a full wristband is present.
11. Alcohol will not be sold to minors. Guests are required to carry a valid photo ID.
12. All minors under 18 will not be allowed to entry to the festival.
13. Anyone arriving in their own / rented vehicle must park in the designated areas allotted for the same.
14. We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event.
15. No outside food or beverages is allowed in the fort or stay area and is subject to confiscation.
16. All illegal substances and illicit articles are banned from site. Consumption and possession of narcotics is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics at the event will be immediately handed over to the local authorities.
17. No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices, explosives, will be allowed in the venue and be removed with or without the owner from the venue.
18. Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the event be cancelled guests will be notified via email on how to get a refund on their tickets.
19. Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
20. Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been evidently tampered with will be refused entry.
21. Handheld personal communications devices such as mobile devices and tablets such as iPad, notepad, kindle will be permitted unless otherwise advised. All other devices will not be allowed into the venue and can be used at the designated stay area only.
22. No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for re-sale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests.
23. Anybody entering the event site is liable to be filmed or photographed and for that image or video to be used for promotional purposes at the discretion of the organizers.
24. The sponsors/bands/organizers/management are not responsible for, including but not limited to any injury or damage that may occur during or at the Festival.
25. This Festival uses amplified sound. Earplugs and hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage is recommended.
26. No pets are permitted on site.
27. Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions.
28. No liability or claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other consumption will be entertained by the management.
29. You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorized.
31. The holder of this ticket grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
32. Areas at the festival are built to capacity. Management reserves the right to hold entry to certain areas within the festival to ensure a safe festival experience.
33. The management reserves the exclusive right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.